Friday, July 19, 2019

Contents pages


1) Who helped in your production and how did you manage/direct them? 
Due to the fact that I did a magazine, I did not have help in the production. 

2) How did you plan your sequence? What processes did you use? 
I started with the biggest part of the magazine first - the title. Then i started to do the harder part of the magazine which was the left hand side of the cover as it is covered in different text.

3) What technology did you use to complete the task, and how did you use it (effects/transitions)? 
I used the InDesign app to create my magazine contents page.

4)  What factors did you have to take into account when planning, shooting and editing? 
I just had to take into account the size and proportion of everything because I wanted to get it as close to the original as I could. 

5) How successful was your music video/tv drama/magazine copy? Please identify what worked well, and with hindsight, what would you improve/do differently? What did others say about your production? 
I think that my contents page was successful however i did have many challenges throughout the process. Others thought that my work looked good - mainly the title. However, i wish that someone had modeled so that the image of the person was closer as i had to use a random model off of the internet.

6) What have you learnt from completing this task? Looking ahead, how will this learning be significant when completing your NEA, do you think? 
I have learnt that I have to have a great attention to detail when doing (especially) magazine tasks as they are very specific and detailed. This task has helped me because I am now more knowledgeable on how to edit and Photoshop and I am also a lot more confident. 

7) What are your strengths and weaknesses and what would you like to learn in the future (for eg good at improvising, lighting effects etc) ?
I think that my strengths were the font and colour work because I think that it was fairly close to the original. However, I think that my weakness is the fact that I put so much pressure on myself to do things perfectly and it doesn't always work out this way. 

8) Looking at the other group's productions which do you think were most successful and why?
I think that Tilly's was extremely impressive as it was VERY close to the original and she really committed with everything that she put into her cover. She spent time on it and it really shows in the good outcome of her final contents page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment